Randeck Castle of Bavaria by EuroTourData
Randeck Castle is the restored ruins of the hill castle, built around 1280 to protect the settlement of Essing. During the Thirty Years' War, Randek Castle was heavily damaged by Swedish troops in 1634. The castle was extensively renovated in 1975 and has been a tourist attraction ever since. The ruins now belong to Essing municipality. Info based on the article Burg Randeck (Landkreis Kelheim) of German Wikipedia.
Randeck Castle of Bavaria info
Description of Randeck Castle
Parts of the defensive walls of the castle have been preserved. The dungeon, the prison tower, and the 36-meter keep have also been preserved.
|Tourist Audience||Cultural heritage tourism|
|German name||Burg Randeck|
|Opening hours||From March 15 to October 31 from to of CET UTC+01:00 or CEST UTC+02:00|
|Entrance fee||€ 2|
|Video||Burg Randeck on YouTube|
|Street address||Randeck 11|
|Google Map||Randeck Castle|
|Directions to||Randeck Castle|
|Waze Map||Randeck Castle|
|Knowledge Panel||Randeck Castle|
Dataset to Randeck Castle of Bavaria
Tabular dataset and ATOM feed to Randeck Castle of Bavaria.
ETD ID: rndbav-grm.
Creator: Nikolaj Antonov - ORCID.
Published: - Central European Time (UTC+01:00).
Publisher: NikAnt Webkonsult AB