Trimberg Castle of Bavaria by EuroTourData
Trimberg Castle is the restored ruins of the spur castle, built around 1226 as the stronghold of Lords of Trimberg. In 1279 the castle was transferred to the full possession of the Bishopric of Würzburg. Trimberg Castle was taken and destroyed during the Thirty Years' War in 1640. Since 1980, the municipality of Elfershausen has become the owner of the castle. Info based on the article Trimburg of German Wikipedia.
Trimberg Castle of Bavaria info
Description of Trimberg Castle
The bridge and castle gate lead across the moat to the outer bailey of the castle. The gate are guarded by the powerful and round gate half-tower having a wall thickness of more than 3 meters. In the inner bailey located the building that served as the residence of the prince-bishop. The defensive walls have three semicircular half towers on the north side and two redans on the south and west sides.
|Tourist Audience||Cultural heritage tourism|
|Opening hours||From May 1 to October 31 Sunday and public holidays of CET UTC+01:00 or CEST UTC+02:00|
|Video||Trimburg on YouTube|
|Operator||Verein Freunde der Trimburg e.V.|
|Street address||Burgstraße 2|
|Google Map||Trimberg Castle|
|Directions to||Trimberg Castle|
|Waze Map||Trimberg Castle|
|Knowledge Panel||Trimberg Castle|
Dataset to Trimberg Castle of Bavaria
Tabular dataset and ATOM feed to Trimberg Castle of Bavaria.
ETD ID: trbbav-grm.
Creator: Nikolaj Antonov - ORCID.
Published: - Central European Time (UTC+01:00).
Publisher: NikAnt Webkonsult AB