Blow Tower of Büdingen by EuroTourData
Blow Tower was built at the beginning of the 14th century as the gate tower and in 1494, after the fortifications were rebuilt, the tower lost its function as a gate tower, located on the western side inner defensive wall of Meliorsdamm Zwinger, which is located on the south side of Büdingen Fortifications. Info based on the article Schlaghaus (Büdingen) of German Wikipedia.
Blow Tower of Büdingen Fortifications info
|Tourist Audience||Cultural heritage tourism|
|German original name||Schlaghaus|
|Street address||Altstadt 25A|
|Google Map||Blow Tower|
|Directions to||Blow Tower|
|Waze Map||Blow Tower|
|Knowledge Panel||Blow Tower|
Nearby Büdingen Fortifications clockwise
Prev: Meliorsgraben Bastion
Next: Melior Tower
Dataset to Blow Tower of Büdingen Fortifications
Tabular dataset and ATOM feed to Blow Tower of Büdingen Fortifications.
ETD ID: blwtw-bud.
Creator: Nikolaj Antonov - ORCID.
Published: - Central European Summer Time (UTC+02:00).
Publisher: NikAnt Webkonsult AB