Ingelheim Fortified Church of Ingelheim am Rhein by EuroTourData
Ingelheim Fortified Church is surrounded by a defensive wall and was installed in Ober-Ingelheim Fortifications in the middle of the 12th century (around 1160 but not confirmed). The construction of the fortified church was completed in the first half of the 15th century (around 1430 but not confirmed). The northern, eastern, and southern sides of the church fortifications have a zwinger. On the east side, the fortifications of the church include the An der Burgkirche Tower. On the western side, the fortifications of the church have a second defensive wall, including Malakoff Tower. Info based on the article Burgkirche (Ingelheim) of German Wikipedia.
Ingelheim Fortified Church info
|Tourist Audience||Cultural heritage tourism|
|German original name||Burgkirche|
|Part of||Ober-Ingelheim Fortifications|
|Street address||An der Burgkirche 16|
|Town||Ingelheim am Rhein|
|Google Map||Ingelheim Fortified Church|
|Directions to||Ingelheim Fortified Church|
|Waze Map||Ingelheim Fortified Church|
|OpenStreetMap||Ingelheim Fortified Church|
|Knowledge Panel||Ingelheim Fortified Church|
Nearby Ingelheim Fortifications clockwise
Prev: An der Burgkirche Tower
Next: Malakoff Tower
Dataset to Ingelheim Fortified Church
Tabular dataset and ATOM feed to Ingelheim Fortified Church.
ETD ID: ighfch-igh.
Creator: Nikolaj Antonov - ORCID.
Published: - Central European Summer Time (UTC+02:00).
Publisher: NikAnt Webkonsult AB