St. Anna Chapel of Kronach by EuroTourData
St. Anna Chapel was built around 1513 as the fortified church, located on the southern side of the eastern defensive wall of Kronach Medieval Fortifications. This is the three-story rectangular chapel that was built as the powerful defensive tower. Info based on the article St. Anna (Kronach) of German Wikipedia.
St. Anna Chapel info
|Tourist Audience||Cultural heritage tourism|
|German original name||Kapelle St. Anna|
|German alternate name||Annakapelle|
|Street address||Stadtgraben 5|
|Google Map||St. Anna Chapel|
|Directions to||St. Anna Chapel|
|Waze Map||St. Anna Chapel|
|OpenStreetMap||St. Anna Chapel|
|Knowledge Panel||St. Anna Chapel|
Nearby Kronach Fortifications clockwise
Prev: Mouse Tower. Next: Rose Tower
Dataset to St. Anna Chapel
Tabular dataset and ATOM feed to St. Anna Chapel of Kronach Medieval Fortifications.
ETD ID: sachp-krh.
Creator: Nikolaj Antonov - ORCID.
Published: - Central European Summer Time (UTC+02:00).
Publisher: NikAnt Webkonsult AB