B Fort of Minden Fortress by EuroTourData
B Fort was built around 1849 as the polygonal fort, located on the central side of Minden Fortress on the right bank of Weser River. The fort had the purpose to protect of the Cologne-Minden railway line. Only horseshoe-shaped reduit has been preserved from the fort. Info based on the article Festung Minden of German Wikipedia.
B Fort of Minden Fortress info
|Tourist Audience||Cultural heritage tourism|
|German original name||Fort B|
|Street address||Pionierstraße 15|
|Google Map||B Fort|
|Directions to||B Fort|
|Waze Map||B Fort|
|Knowledge Panel||B Fort|
Nearby Minden Fortress clockwise
Prev: A Fort
Next: C Fort
Dataset to B Fort of Minden Fortress
Tabular dataset and ATOM feed to B Fort of Minden Fortress.
ETD ID: fortb-min.
Creator: Nikolaj Antonov - ORCID.
Published: - Central European Summer Time (UTC+02:00).
Publisher: NikAnt Webkonsult AB