Provisions Depot of Minden Fortress by EuroTourData
Provisions Depot was built around 1836 as the supply depot and the four-story fortified house of Minden Fortress, located central site on the left bank of Weser River. The depot was built in Neo-Romanesque style and has an area of 3360 square meters. Info based on the article Proviant-Magazin Minden of German Wikipedia.
Provisions Depot of Minden Fortress info
|Tourist Audience||Cultural heritage tourism|
|German original name||Proviant-Magazin|
|Area||3360 square meters|
|Street address||Martinikirchhof 6A|
|Google Map||Provisions Depot|
|Directions to||Provisions Depot|
|Waze Map||Provisions Depot|
|Knowledge Panel||Provisions Depot|
Nearby Minden Fortress clockwise
Prev: Defensive Barracks
Next: Fishing Town Defensive Wall
Dataset to Provisions Depot of Minden Fortress
Tabular dataset and ATOM feed to Provisions Depot of Minden Fortress.
ETD ID: prvdp-min.
Creator: Nikolaj Antonov - ORCID.
Published: - Central European Summer Time (UTC+02:00).
Publisher: NikAnt Webkonsult AB