Rippach Tower of Röttingen by EuroTourData
Rippach Tower was built in the 14th century (around 1380 but not confirmed) as the round fortified tower with a tapered roof, located on the northern side of the eastern defensive wall of Röttingen Medieval Fortifications. The tower is connected to Erbensgasse Defensive Wall. Info based on the article Stadtbefestigung Röttingen of German Wikipedia.
Rippach Tower info
|Tourist Audience||Cultural heritage tourism|
|German original name||Rippacher Turm|
|Street address||Erbsengasse 16|
|Google Map||Rippach Tower|
|Directions to||Rippach Tower|
|Waze Map||Rippach Tower|
|Knowledge Panel||Rippach Tower|
Nearby Röttingen Fortifications clockwise
Prev: Snail Tower. Next: Erbensgasse Defensive Wall
Dataset to Rippach Tower
Tabular dataset and ATOM feed to Rippach Tower of Röttingen Fortifications.
ETD ID: rphtw-rot.
Creator: Nikolaj Antonov - ORCID.
Published: - Central European Time (UTC+01:00).
Publisher: NikAnt Webkonsult AB