Saint Wolfgang Church of Rothenburg ob der Tauber by EuroTourData

Saint Wolfgang Church was built around 1475 as the fortified church of Klingentorbastei Fortifications which is the northwestern gateway of Rothenburg ob der Tauber Outer Ring Fortifications. The church is connected to bridge tower, to pincer gate and to Klingentorbastei Barbican. Info is based on the article Liste der Baudenkmäler in Rothenburg ob der Tauber/Stadtbefestigung of German Wikipedia.

Front view on Saint Wolfgang Church with bridge tower

Saint Wolfgang Church info

Tourist Audience Cultural heritage tourism
German original name St. Wolfgang
German alternate name St.-Wolfgangs-Kirche
Type Fortified church
Built
Part of Klingentorbastei Fortifications of Outer Ring Fortifications
Condition Largely restored
Public access Free
Street address
Klingentorbastei 4
Postal code 91541
Town Rothenburg ob der Tauber
State Bavaria
Country Germany
Google Map Saint Wolfgang Church
Directions to Saint Wolfgang Church
Plus code 8FXG95JG+7C
Waze Map Saint Wolfgang Church
OpenStreetMap Saint Wolfgang Church
Latitude 49.38060
Longitude 10.17614
GeoNames ID 12324230
Knowledge Panel Saint Wolfgang Church

Nearby Rothenburg ob der Tauber Fortifications clockwise

Prev: Nuschweg Zwinger. Next: Klingentorbastei Barbican

Dataset to Saint Wolfgang Church

Tabular dataset and ATOM feed to Saint Wolfgang Church of Rothenburg ob der Tauber Medieval Fortifications.

ETD ID: swlgch-rtau.

Creator: Nikolaj Antonov - ORCID.

Published: .

Modified: .

Publisher: NikAnt Webkonsult AB

License: Free