Armory Hall of Ulm Fortifications by EuroTourData
Armory Hall was built in 1433 as the arsenal of Ulm Medieval Fortifications. After the reconstruction in 1667, the complex of buildings was created which consisted of an armory connected to Lion Gate (German: Löwentor). Info is based on the article Zeughaus (Ulm) of German Wikipedia.
Armory Hall info
|Tourist Audience||Cultural heritage tourism|
|German original name||Zeughaus|
|German alternate name||Löwenbau|
|Has part||Lion Gate|
|Street address||Zeughausgasse 17|
|Google Map||Armory Hall|
|Directions to||Armory Hall|
|Waze Map||Armory Hall|
|Knowledge Panel||Armory Hall|
Nearby Ulm Medieval Fortifications
Prev: Sword Tower. Next: Goose Tower
Dataset to Armory Hall
Tabular datasets and ATOM feed to Armory Hall of Ulm Medieval Fortifications, by EuroTourData.
ETD ID: armhl-ulm.
Tags: tourist attraction, Germany, Baden-Württemberg, fortification, arsenal, armory.
Creator: Nikolaj Antonov
Publisher: NikAnt Webkonsult AB