Lower Kuhberg Fort by EuroTourData
Lower Kuhberg Fort was built in 1858 as the southern polygonal fort of Ulm Federal Fortress. The fort consists of the Reduit, the rampart with 25 artillery positions, the scarp and the ditch, the northern caponier, the eastern caponier, and southwestern hornwork, which is connected with the double caponier. The garrison of the fort consisted of 1300 soldiers, of whom 30 soldiers were located in the hornwork. Info is based on the article Bundesfestung Ulm - Fort Unterer Kuhberg mit Hornwerk of German Wikipedia.
Lower Kuhberg Fort info
|Tourist Audience||Cultural heritage tourism|
|German official name||Werk XXIX-XXX|
|German alternate name||Fort Unterer Kuhberg|
|Audio||Speech about Lower Kuhberg Fort|
|Public access||Guide tours|
|Street address||Unterer Kuhberg 16|
|Google Map||Lower Kuhberg Fort|
|Directions to||Lower Kuhberg Fort|
|Waze Map||Lower Kuhberg Fort|
|OpenStreetMap||Lower Kuhberg Fort|
|Knowledge Panel||Lower Kuhberg Fort|
Nearby outer forts of Ulm Federal Fortress
Prev: Illerkanal Fort. Next: Upper Kuhberg Fort
Dataset to Lower Kuhberg Fort
Tabular datasets and ATOM feed to Lower Kuhberg Fort of Ulm Federal Fortress, by EuroTourData.
ETD ID: lkhbfrt-ulm.
Tags: tourist attraction, Germany, Baden-Württemberg, fortification, polygonal fort.
Creator: Nikolaj Antonov
Publisher: NikAnt Webkonsult AB