Ludwig Fort by EuroTourData
Ludwig Fort was built in 1853 as the southern polygonal fort of Neu-Ulm Fortifications which in turn were the southern part of Ulm Federal Fortress. The Fort consists of the defensive wall around the perimeter with the dry moat, the Reduit and four caponiers. The fort had the garrison of 283 soldiers. Info is based on the article Bundesfestung Ulm - Ludwigsvorfeste of German Wikipedia.
Ludwig Fort info
|Tourist Audience||Cultural heritage tourism|
|German official name||Werk 13|
|German alternate name||Ludwigsvorfeste|
|Street address||Wileystraße 21|
|Google Map||Ludwig Fort|
|Directions to||Ludwig Fort|
|Waze Map||Ludwig Fort|
|Knowledge Panel||Ludwig Fort|
Nearby outer forts of Ulm Federal Fortress
Prev: Friedrichsau Fort. Next: Illerkanal Fort
Dataset to Ludwig Fort
Tabular datasets and ATOM feed to Ludwig Fort of Ulm Federal Fortress, by EuroTourData.
ETD ID: ludwigfort-ulm.
Tags: tourist attraction, Germany, Bavaria, fortification, polygonal fort.
Creator: Nikolaj Antonov
Publisher: NikAnt Webkonsult AB