Wilhelmsburg Fort by EuroTourData
Wilhelmsburg Fort was built in 1849 as the polygonal fort of Wilhelm Fortifications, which in turn were the stronghold of Ulm Federal Fortress. This largest fort consists of the Reduit, and two 30-meter flanking towers in the northern front, and can accommodate 6951 militaries. The fort was planned as the defensive barracks and has living quarters for soldiers located on the side of the courtyard, casemates are located on the outside. Info is based on the article Bundesfestung Ulm - Wilhelmsburg of German Wikipedia.
Wilhelmsburg Fort info
|Tourist Audience||Cultural heritage tourism|
|German official name||Werk XII|
|German alternate name||Wilhelmsburg|
|Part of||Wilhelm Fortifications|
|Audio||Speech about Wilhelmsburg Fort|
|Video||YouTube about Wilhelmsburg Fort|
|Public access||Guide tours|
|Street address||Prittwitzstraße 100|
|Google Map||Wilhelmsburg Fort|
|Directions to||Wilhelmsburg Fort|
|Waze Map||Wilhelmsburg Fort|
|Knowledge Panel||Wilhelmsburg Fort|
Nearby fortifications of Ulm Federal Fortress
Prev: Curtain Wall XI. Next: Wilhelm Citadel
Dataset to Wilhelmsburg Fort
Tabular datasets and ATOM feed to Wilhelmsburg Fort of Ulm Federal Fortress, by EuroTourData.
ETD ID: wlhbfrt-ulm.
Tags: tourist attraction, Germany, Baden-Württemberg, fortification, polygonal fort.
Creator: Nikolaj Antonov
Publisher: NikAnt Webkonsult AB